I have just figured out why we cheat. Its not personal .

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
These bitxhes got ass, t*ts and feet and fine as fuxk. Walking around just looking as you. :francis:

She pulls up like so wassup daddy?

:salute:

She like let's go.

nikka all you nikkas know you would hit that ass.

I'm just saying.

I have just realized that I might break.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A lot of society is a construct that is entirely unnatural.

The programming however is quite effective as it works on many levels to divide you against your Self as that is very profitable.
so you saying that if you could use cheat codes you would, tryna game genie it huh?

nes-game-genie.jpg

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Imagine an alien flies into lower Earth orbit and takes a look at the planet, the people living on it and how they do what they do and their reasons for choosing their points of view.

Suddenly the madness would be Self evident but because you were bought up around and conditioned into thinking it is what it is (something most will never, ever question) and haven't wondered who wrote the script you're reciting.

Its like Ive said about monogamy being over in a few generations when people get to freely sexing on that everyone belongs to everyone flex at the next level of the Game when silicon and carbon mingle. Pregnancy will be handled by the System and they'll decide who passes on what and when based on the algorithm.

Its all made up.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Imagine an alien flies into lower Earth orbit and takes a look at the planet, the people living on it and how they do what they do and their reasons for choosing their points of view.

Suddenly the madness would be Self evident but because you were bought up around and conditioned into thinking it is what it is (something most will never, ever question) and haven't wondered who wrote the script you're reciting.

Its like Ive said about monogamy being over in a few generations when people get to freely sexing on that everyone belongs to everyone flex at the next level of the Game when silicon and carbon mingle.

Its all made up.
nikka wtf are you talking about?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I used to cheat to be able to say I fukked her and boost my ego. If you can’t stop fukking with just one person you have to leave relationships alone unless it’s an open relationship. Now I just be seeing bytches stare at me with the :shaq: And that boost my ego. I had to learn that cheating shyt ain’t cool