I have had an xbox 360/one over the last 14 years, sony has the superior product

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
this is my gamertag in case you think im bullshytting

Cole Cash510 - Xbox Gamertag

i do have a ps3, most of me not having a ps4 is just financial obligations, but i dont see how anyone could possibly argue xbox has superior "hardware" i dont give a fukk about that

i cant play the following games

street fighter 5
ghosts of tsushima
the last of us 1/2
god of war
Spiderman etc

then my son is showing me this "fall guys": game, i wanna get in on the action

:sadcam:

nope. ps4 exclusive. i dont think either system is "better" per se but if youre looking at games, playstation is really the way to go.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

i do have a ps3, most of me not having a ps4 is just financial obligations, but i dont see how anyone could possibly argue xbox has superior "hardware" i dont give a fukk about that

street fighter 5
ghosts of tsushima
the last of us 1/2
god of war
Spiderman etc

nope. ps4 exclusive. i dont think either system is "better" per se but if youre looking at games, playstation is really the way to go.
Better watch your back

Gang green about to go in on you

they all deny being stans except their leader @PS4

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo is pure exclusives but it's narrowed into one direction.
Sony has exclusives but lacks features and doesn't have any direction or plan of bringing in different forms of gamers.
Microsoft has most features and benefits but lacks exclusives; it no longer has games that identify itself like Sony and Nintendo.

If Sony can start building an actual ecosystem around it's product. Microsoft would have to focus on making exclusives but their formula works so they won't make improvements like they (Sony) should.

Xbox had the superior specs this gen but no games

may as well had a pc
When you have a PC, you can afford to do both. There are many drawbacks to gaming on PC as well.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

giphy-2020-09-04-T065347-975.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

street fighter 5
ghosts of tsushima
the last of us 1/2
god of war
Spiderman etc

Man if you wanted all those role-playing games you just should’ve bought you a fukking PS4...

Youve had damn near 8 years or some shyt to save up for one, so it’s no excuse... You’re a grown ass man

you come off as you just wanted to “claim” PS4 is better especially since all the L’s they’re taking lately

I honestly think you’re lying your ass off but ok... none of this was thread worthy. Buy a PS4 then and enjoy games you will never finish...

TLOU 1 was on PS3 btw... and street fighter 5??? I haven’t heard no one talk about that shyt ever and the game came out like 5 years ago.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I feel the same exact way. I've been anti Sony since the PS1 vs N64 days. I had the og Xbox and loved it. :francis: Brand loyalty is a funny thing. There was absolutely no reason to get a Xbox One over a PS4 this gen....unless you only played online fps games and wanted a more competitive community; even thats debateable. This next gen is even worse because they don't have games besides Halo. And shyt is being released a year after the console is. Member when Halo used to sell Xboxs:mjcry: Halo is a shytty meme now:mjcry:

I got the Halo collection for "free" via gamepass and i aint touch the shyt. Halo ended with 3.:mjcry: