I have an idea for a stream....would you guys watch?

Would you watch a video game channel based on rewriting sports history?

• Yes, thats interesting

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, sounds boring

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The one thing I love most about sports games is being able to go back to my favorite seasons and rewrite history. For example, I downloaded the 2010 rosters for 2k and took the Derrick Rose Bulls to the Finals. In Madden, I downloaded the 2004 rosters and took the Falcons to the SB. If I made a YT channel/stream showcasing different rewrites of our favorite teams throughout NBA/NFL history would you guys watch it?

Also, what are some of your favorite seasons you'd like to see redone?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's something I do very often, probably the main reason I've been able to play Madden 20/2k20 this long\
I’d be mildly interested if each episode started with some footage of an actual old real life game along with commentary about how the game went as well as some key pivotal moments of the game that effected the outcome as well as the trajectory of the team due to the outcome.

Then you start the actual video game and have commentary on that as well.

Wrap up the episode with how things turned out different and what you think that would have done for the franchise’s trajectory

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My opinion, you do what you enjoy doing and don't worry about what viewers will or won't like. Do you really want to spend a bunch of time figuring out how to cater to someone? I'm personally not a fan of streamers because they never feel authentic, but for YouTubers who put out regular videos, in general if they're having a good time, I'm having a good time.

So that said, if you want to make that type of content, as long as you're having fun with it then it'll probably be worth watching.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I wish the Lakers beat the Suns in 2006 so we could've gotten a Lakers vs Clippers series.

Bulls(with Jordan) vs Rockets in 94 or 95 Finals. :wow: