I have a Samsung Galaxy S5...help me get a new smartphone.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Phone doesn't carry a charge that long and takes forever to charge. So I need to go ahead and make that move.

Experience with android...

I've had an HTC phone I can't think of the model. I've had Samsung Galaxy S3 and S5. They have done me pretty good. in the past, but I'm definitely open to moving away from Samsung.

My only experience with Apple has been the original Iphone. I had that for a while before I moved on to the HTC phone.

I don't really have a budget but I'm definitely trying to avoid spending over $1k on a phone if I can. I do like quality things so I'm not trying to get something that's just okay. I want a quality product that I can use for years. I'm not the type of guy to switch phones every year.

I'm really basic with my phones. I make calls, texts, take pictures/videos, surf the net, watch youtube/Netflix, and listen to Spotify.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I feel you on wanting a new phone OP, but if you really wanted to stick with what you got, eBay has batteries for $5-7 all day...

Sounds like all you need a battery and possibly a hard reset

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Phone doesn't carry a charge that long and takes forever to charge. So I need to go ahead and make that move.

Experience with android...

I've had an HTC phone I can't think of the model. I've had Samsung Galaxy S3 and S5. They have done me pretty good. in the past, but I'm definitely open to moving away from Samsung.

My only experience with Apple has been the original Iphone. I had that for a while before I moved on to the HTC phone.

I don't really have a budget but I'm definitely trying to avoid spending over $1k on a phone if I can. I do like quality things so I'm not trying to get something that's just okay. I want a quality product that I can use for years. I'm not the type of guy to switch phones every year.

I'm really basic with my phones. I make calls, texts, take pictures/videos, surf the net, watch youtube/Netflix, and listen to Spotify.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
If u get a restricted homosexual iphone..u go be playing yourself.

The best phone is the NOTE 8.

Best phone for the value is the One Plus 5t

The Pixel is good all around

The S8/S8 plus on Swappa has prices below 600.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Assuming your budget isn't sky high

Get a pixel (2016) or an s8.

Or if you don't care about big name market phones then definitely check out the one plus 5 and 5t

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I feel you on wanting a new phone OP, but if you really wanted to stick with what you got, eBay has batteries for $5-7 all day...

Sounds like all you need a battery and possibly a hard reset

Yeah I didn't even think about that but I've had this phone for a while I usually upgrade every 2 years but this time I waited a while.

If u get a restricted homosexual iphone..u go be playing yourself.

The best phone is the NOTE 8.

Best phone for the value is the One Plus 5t

The Pixel is good all around

The S8/S8 plus on Swappa has prices below 600.

I'm dumb as hell for not copping the note on Black Friday..shyt full price and close to a stack now. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on this one plus 5T that looks to be a great phone for the price.

Assuming your budget isn't sky high

Get a pixel (2016) or an s8.

Or if you don't care about big name market phones then definitely check out the one plus 5 and 5t[/QUOTE]

Definitely going to keep those in mind.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G