I Have A Newfound Respect For Strippers

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
went to a more upscale strip club last night and had my mind blown..:merchant:

the artistry of pole dancing is :ohlawd: some of the most graceful dancing i've ever seen. to see these naked goddesses, so agile and swan-like in their movement, twirling around, upside down, gently caressing the steel phallus and other acts of worship..it was poetry in motion brehs :mindblown: as I sat there taking it all in I thought 'this is what nebuchadnezza of ancient babylon must've been privy to everyday of his life...this is the entertainment of kings' :smugdraper:

^this is the type of dancing i'm talking about :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:obama: I went to a strip joint last friday and left feeling the same way. I too was at a more upscale type of joint, came out with a different perspective.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:obama: I went to a strip joint last friday and left feeling the same way. I too was at a more upscale type of joint, came out with a different perspective.

At these upscale clubs are the strippers white or black?

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I respect anyone's hustle as long as it doesn't harm me in any way. As far as strip clubs I hate that pole sh1t, it's boring. bytch give me a dance, bend over so a nicca can see that pank puzzy and get this money.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I got a homegirl (stage named wild child) at bottoms
up that could join cirque du soleil.
some of those broads are posthuman body and power wise.

a0yqua.jpg