i have a feelin this skin lightening fad is going be as normal as getting a weave in a decade

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:snoop:I live next to a large African migrant community in Australia and it seems like most African girls I knew growing up have changed their complexion.. I see most girls in their 20s with clear signs of bleaching like darkenned knuckles and pigmentation. Seems like everyone wants to be a yellowbone. I saw this girl i knew growing up recently at a friends wedding. She had this beautiful dark brown skin complexion when she was a kid and she used to get teased for it by the nigerian boys, now she looks like a ghost. At the Kenyan wedding i went to recently, I can tell most of the women were on some kind of bleaching regiment, although you could tell most were trynna achieve beyonce look and werent going extreme like my the othe rgirl. Seems like this shyt is becoming acceptable in the African community. Even the Girls i knew who were on the black militant shyt in highschool are now bleaching. I feel sad man. I dont think I ever want a daughter. This will become as normal as getting a tan in a few years time.

Last edited: