i have 2 xb1 and ps4s pre ordered. you think ill be able to 2 of em for profit or will i get wii-u'd

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my bro and pops keep asking me if they can take my pre orders (pops wants a ps4 my bro wants the xbox.)

my original plan was to buy two of each and hopefully sell the other two for enough profit to get both of mine for free or at least 2 for the price of one

i bought 2 extra wii u's and ended up returning them after they flopped.

are the days of profiting off new consoles over. will sony and xbox actually have a decent supply. i dont want to be a dikk to my fam but i aint gonna lose out on at least one free console for them. i told there asses to reserve them they didnt listen.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I Heard sony is goinf to pace their shipments, idk about MS, but I Think you should just keep whatever you were plan on keeping, even now if somebody wants an xbox they can reserve a day one edition from MS store online, I think you are going to lose out :yeshrug:but maybe you wont

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just don't get greedy and flip them quick.

The game is to sell as much as you can as quick as you can. Don't try to hold out for a homerun, once you get a decent amount of profit and can keep flipping for what appears to be a small return the people will come to you.

Happens to me all the time. Seriously I made 10K in profit off touchpads because everyone was getting greedy charging damn near iPad money for them. I just went for volume and sold them at about $100 profit

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

The game is to sell as much as you can as quick as you can. Don't try to hold out for a homerun, once you get a decent amount of profit and can keep flipping for what appears to be a small return the people will come to you.

Happens to me all the time. Seriously I made 10K in profit off touchpads because everyone was getting greedy charging damn near iPad money for them. I just went for volume and sold them at about $100 profit

which touchpads you talking about? And I tell ppl this all the time, volume >>>>>>>>

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
which touchpads you talking about? And I tell ppl this all the time, volume >>>>>>>>
During the HP Touchpad firesale. I was getting rid of them within minutes after posting them online. It was the wildest thing I have ever seen online.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
During the HP Touchpad firesale. I was getting rid of them within minutes after posting them online. It was the wildest thing I have ever seen online.

Never knew about this. You bought them on ebay then resold them back on cl or something?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Never knew about this. You bought them on ebay then resold them back on cl or something?
Bought them all local and sold them on Amazon. I even purchased a Sam's club membership to like 10 from them.

I would like to see another firesale like this for the surface and maybe bank another 10K

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
my bro and pops keep asking me if they can take my pre orders (pops wants a ps4 my bro wants the xbox.)

my original plan was to buy two of each and hopefully sell the other two for enough profit to get both of mine for free or at least 2 for the price of one

i bought 2 extra wii u's and ended up returning them after they flopped.

are the days of profiting off new consoles over. will sony and xbox actually have a decent supply. i dont want to be a dikk to my fam but i aint gonna lose out on at least one free console for them. i told there asses to reserve them they didnt listen.
Probably you'll see a modest profit on them. If you made $100-150 per box that would be decent. I think the days of selling new consoles on eBay and the like for damn near double the retail price are done.

The average person doesn't have the retail connections to sell 100 of these style items for $100 profit each. shyt I remember the day the Touchpads sold out. It was on Slickdeals that morning and I swung by Walmart and bought one and they were sold out less than 30 mins later. I couldn't have rounded up 100 of those things in that day with stores only having a couple units each and the items selling out as fast as they did. These consoles will likely be difficult to land for the average guy.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Probably you'll see a modest profit on them. If you made $100-150 per box that would be decent. I think the days of selling new consoles on eBay and the like for damn near double the retail price are done.

The average person doesn't have the retail connections to sell 100 of these style items for $100 profit each. shyt I remember the day the Touchpads sold out. It was on Slickdeals that morning and I swung by Walmart and bought one and they were sold out less than 30 mins later. I couldn't have rounded up 100 of those things in that day with stores only having a couple units each and the items selling out as fast as they did. These consoles will likely be difficult to land for the average guy.
If I did it, everyone else can. No excuses.

It was a long 3 days, but I basically wiped Lexington out by myself