I hate when people tell me they're in a bad mood or having a bad day, but then don't want to talk...

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the scenario, imo.

If you ask them what's wrong, and they say they're having a bad day, but don't want to talk about it, I think that's understandable no? I mean, you did ask them what's wrong, and they told you, but didn't want to go into much detail.

Now, if the person comes out of the blue and tells you that they're having a bad day, and when you inquire they say they don't want to talk about it...then yeah...that's pretty weird.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They make the story interesting to hear, but won't share details.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I hate when people ask me about my day just so they can compare their day to mine afterward.

Being an introvert I hate all that small talk shyt. If its someone I don't really like that much I'll just say "Fine" and go about my business

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Being an introvert I hate all that small talk shyt. If its someone I don't really like that much I'll just say "Fine" and go about my business

Even that doesn't work with some. There's this broad at my job who does this everyday - asks how i'm doin', I say "aight", then she blasts off with what's going on with her like I asked. She pretty, though.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Even that doesn't work with some. There's this broad at my job who does this everyday - asks how i'm doin', I say "aight", then she blasts off with what's going on with her like I asked. She pretty, though.

Nod and turn away after you say "Fine". I'm not a rude guy but life is too short to spend wasting it with people you don't value :manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly when im really not in the mood for that shyt i just tell ppl straight up "i am not yo fukking journal, i dont care"

That usually works :troll:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Honestly when im really not in the mood for that shyt i just tell ppl straight up "i am not yo fukking journal, i dont care"

That usually works :troll:
Noooo :merchant:. Well, if that approach works for you. Sometimes you may be the only person they have real, albeit brief interactions with. It can take so little to give someone a little happy/satisfying moment. They might gravitate to you because they like you.:obama:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm cool with it...who likes to hear a somebody bytch when they have their own issues :yeshrug: