I hate men who get emotional in front of other men/in public.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Especially when that other man is me!

One second you're shooting the shyt, talking sports just to pass the time and then BOOM; he's whining to you about whats wrong in his life. It's bad enough when associates do it but if it's a stranger it's 10x worse. I really don't understand how a man can emotionally unload in front of the next man like that. And what amazes me even more is how you can do that in front of a man like me who's looking at you like this :wtb:the entire time.

I've seen two men crying in public this year alone, shyt is getting out of hand. I understand men aren't robots and that we have feelings too but you have to pick your spots with releasing those emotions. The last time I cried was three years ago when a cousin of mine, who was like a brother died. Was I bawling my eyes out and asking for hugs?.... No, when I first was told, I went into a bathroom and cried for about 30 seconds and then I got back out there to console the women folk. Later that night when I was alone with my friend Jack Daniels, I went outside and let out some more tears like a real man is supposed too, alone and in the dark.

These new nikkas are out of pocket, if you're one of these whining ass dudes. STOP IT and man the fukk up:ufdup:[/rant]

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
did you ask them whats wrong?

sometimes its good to air somethings out, just in case you can relate

its hard being a man.

i have a friend thats depressed right now, i would sit and listen to what he has to say.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
bowwow-1-1.gif

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did you ask them whats wrong?

sometimes its good to air somethings out, just in case you can relate

its hard being a man.

i have a friend thats depressed right now, i would sit and listen to what he has to say.

I'm not hating on that but it's just not how I roll. If it's something big happens I can understand it but talking out normal life stress with the next man is weak imo.

:childplease:Not once did I say I was hard or gangster. All I'm saying is that crying about your issues is not for men.

:shaq2: I must've forgot what day and age I live in. I bet the mods are gonna pm me and make me issue an apology to soft nikkas.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:Not once did I say I was hard or gangster. All I'm saying is that crying about your issues is not for men.

:shaq2: I must've forgot what day and age I live in. I bet the mods are gonna pm me and make me issue an apology to soft nikkas.

Right...

Daps
I don't know about the crying but I hate when people can't take what they dish out and get all upset and emotional.

I have a homie that will crack jokes all day but as soon as we droop some of that weapons grade ether then he wants to get all serious :rudy:

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know about the crying but I hate when people can't take what they dish out and get all upset and emotional.

I have a homie that will crack jokes all day but as soon as we droop some of that weapons grade ether then he wants to get all serious :rudy:

I've cut someone off because of this.

Daps
I always wanted to know, where is this from? Is this a joke?

Nah he was completely serious... I remember seeing this clip. It was when he had that collab with Omarion and he was saying something along the lines of jump on the bandwagon now before he takes over etc and trying to stunt.. You see how it went.