I hate dudes who show their feet in public.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My young hood life included a good belt and good shoes that are laced up and ready.

This was from 89 to 93, basically my highschool years.

We were ready. Ready to escape. Ready to scrap. Ready to climb a fukcing tree.

I had a homie that had one leg and pimp walked on a wooden crutch which would bow out with every step. He would fly off that crutch and beat a niqqas ass. Seen the homie toss that crutch over 10 foot chain link fence, climb the fence faster than all of us, and bop off on the crutch at a decent clip. Think we was running from cops.

Nowadays niqqas be having pants falling down and rocking slides and shyt. Slides with socks are barely acceptable.

But these crusty rusty foot males that wear sandals, slides and flip flops out in public need to be STOPPED.

It's bad enough when females that have no business showing their pterodactyl claws do it. They're females, they think they doing something attractive.. at least.

But you males that subject the world to your unkempt, deformed toes are just wrong.

Put on some got damn shoes. First of all. You never know when you have to climb a steep riverbank. But at the very least wear them turned over slides with some socks.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
canadian-goose-feet-on-blacktop-260nw-1972475441.jpg

Fukk you too human :gucci: