I hate being big sometimes

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I'm not even bragging, but I've been lifting for 15 years and am tired of the attention I get from people (especially non-lifters).
The last thing I ever want to do is even talk about lifting at all at this point and it is my PERSONAL escape, but when I try to go out and have fun, I get random douchebags asking me what sports I play, what do I eat, and even what steroids I take. When I tell them that I don't take steroids, they get all "WHAT?!" and wide eyed and shyt and I'm just done with them. :why:

At this point, I'm just going to always say, "I don't feel like talking about it" whenever the sports/lifting questions get asked. I used to troll and tell them I was in an NFL team or something, but I'm genuinely tired of it now. I wanna stab someone's face for asking these questions now. :birdman:

Edit- please delete this thread. After reading through some of these threads, I realize that this is not the best place to be posting this :manny:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It goes get annoying, being Hawaiian, I have long hair and work out all the time.....but "hey big guy" has become the male equivalent of "You're pretty/beautiful". At some point its gets beyond annoying. Yes I get it, I'm big...thank you cpt Obvious, so instead of sparking some conversation, you went for the easy civility and stare blankly, like a fukking deer heading to Doe Heaven after staring at some headlights.