I Had a Weird ass Dream that I was at a Wrestling Camp/House Show or something.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
- Was walking around a mall. Walked into a store and saw they had two wrestling rings set up, one had wrestlers standing on the apron, while the other had an actual match going on

- Cedric Alexander and Seth Rollins, who was appearently still Tyler Black, were in a tag team match with two others dudes I didnt recognize in the ring. Mick Foley was spectating

- Suddenly I was on the apron as well. I was then thrown into a four way tag team match.

- Vince walks in and gets up on the apron. He is in full wrestling gear

- We had to pick our tag team partners, I was left with some dude half my size that obviously didnt lift. Vince thought this was hilarious

- When the match actually began everyone was randomly counted out except Vince's team before we could even get in the ring

- Afterwards, we had to write performance reviews for one another on a piece of deli meat or lettuce

- Vince pulled out an italian beef sandwich, took a bite, and then, with his mouth full, asked me if i wanted some

- I said sure, he pulled off a very thin slice of italian beef and I tried using it to write my performance review, but it was too thin

- Mick Foley saw I was struggling, so he gave me a piece of lettuce instead, which suddenly turned into a piece of paper, he then proceeded to eat the italian beef slice

- I continued to struggle writing the performance review because i wasnt paying attention and the only two names I knew were Cedric Alexander and Tyler Black/Seth Rollins. Also because i didnt see anyone else actually perform

- everyone was waiting on me to finish. vince asked me if i was almost done, he asked me how far along I was and I told him on the 12th word, I was really on the fourth.

I woke up like :dwillhuh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Vince climbing in nikkas dream like Freddie now, to make sure Black talent doesn't even go over in their sleep.

VINCEPTION.

Hn4rITo.png

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last night i had a weird ass dream that i was watching the news and on the news they said Jeff Hardy was wanted for murdering Matt Hardy

then somehow I ended up involved in the investigation trying to track Jeff Hardy down or some shyt

one of the weirder things i've ever had a dream about. :patrice:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i actually remember a dream a long time ago
i was tag teaming with Stone GOAT and HBK.. i remember being outside the ring ropes, the lights were bright

thats about all i can remember