I had a threesome

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I thought that my dreams had came true but when all was said and done that shyt sucked.:snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That's it :usure:

:snoop:

:scusthov:

Start from the beginning with some background. As in how did you meet these ladies, was it random or planned, and some brief details of how/why it wasn't what you expected...

.........:popcorn:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
That's it :usure:

:snoop:

:scusthov:

Start from the beginning with some background. As in how did you meet these ladies, was it random or planned, and some brief details of how/why it wasn't what you expected...

I was unplanned my girl came thought with here friend. We were kissing and the other girl joined in ( blame it on the alchahol). When is was humping one I was thinking wtf should i do to the other chick.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
She didnt trust her friend not to have AIDS? :wtf:

Alcohol supposed to loosen broads up not let them make you change up condoms smh

Props though at least you did it

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I was unplanned my girl came thought with here friend. We were kissing and the other girl joined in ( blame it on the alchahol). When is was humping one I was thinking wtf should i do to the other chick.

You were supposed to fukk her, breh....:what:

Its not a real threesome until the two chicks smash...if ole girl wasn't at least finger-bangin her friend you doing it wrong...