I had a lucid dream where I saw Tupac and the Outlawz, I told him not go to Las Vegas

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This dream came about while I was in a state of poisoning from cacao and at that moment I realized like oh this is why I prove you generations turn this rock cacao into cocoa because this stuff will really make you sick, we must've forgot

I'm sleeping pff a massive headache and I'm sweating

I had off into dream land

Moments before the appearance of Tupac I jumped in the air and I didn't come down, I just kept floating up there striding through the air, I come down into the ocean and I swim to shore against strong current and I make my way to these underground tunnels and emerge on the sidewalk

Then I see Tupac, so I assume I am traveling time because he's still alive and he's with the Outlawz. I'm completely lucid and I tell him don't go to Vegas, don't go to the Tyson fight. He looks at me but I can tell he's not taking me seriously

End sequence - my only interpretation of this is that nothing is going to stop death when it's meant to happen

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
Once I had a dream of playing soccer in my grandma's backyard and suddenley Tupac came saying
"Lookin' for a better wayyy
My brothers and sisters, it's time to bail
‘Cause even thugs n prayyy"

I think I was like :manny: and scored a goal

• Haha
Reactions: Why

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dream came about while I was in a state of poisoning from cacao and at that moment I realized like oh this is why I prove you generations turn this rock cacao into cocoa because this stuff will really make you sick, we must've forgot

I'm sleeping pff a massive headache and I'm sweating

I had off into dream land

Moments before the appearance of Tupac I jumped in the air and I didn't come down, I just kept floating up there striding through the air, I come down into the ocean and I swim to shore against strong current and I make my way to these underground tunnels and emerge on the sidewalk

Then I see Tupac, so I assume I am traveling time because he's still alive and he's with the Outlawz. I'm completely lucid and I tell him don't go to Vegas, don't go to the Tyson fight. He looks at me but I can tell he's not taking me seriously

End sequence - my only interpretation of this is that nothing is going to stop death when it's meant to happen
Did you grab your Glocks and call the cops? :krs: