i had a dream i got banned

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I had a dream i got bushed on thecoli, but they actually sent me to prison in real life because of it. The mods tried to make me apologize, but i didn't go out like a bytch and took several of yall wit me (no snitchin, just telepathy :hubie:). They put me in the same cell as yall other lames, and they were about to jump me until they all saw how bout it I was :birdman:. yall fell back like a whack lumberjack :francis: WHAT HAPPENED THO?? :ooh:

what am i doing with my life :mjcry:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I had a dream i got bushed on thecoli, but they actually sent me to prison in real life because of it. The mods tried to make me apologize, but i didn't go out like a bytch and took several of yall wit me (no snitchin, just telepathy :hubie:). They put me in the same cell as yall other lames, and they were about to jump me until they all saw how bout it I was :birdman:. yall fell back like a whack lumberjack :francis: WHAT HAPPENED THO?? :ooh:

Going to jail irl over a coli post would be some wild shyt breh.

Word to @Don Diego :wow:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

That dream could have quickly turned into a nightmare. Were you in Cook county in the dream?

full

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mods have a change of making a dream come true. They too p*ssy though

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
If u dreamed you going to jail chances are you probs headed to jail.

We can get pazz to write to you 🙂

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
If u dreamed you going to jail chances are you probs headed to jail.

We can get pazz to write to you 🙂
if that's the case, i also had a dream you had an OF. What does that mean? :unimpressed:
Manifestation of severe mental illness :hubie: . OP should be institutionalized for the public's safety.
tell me your wildest dreams (:dame:) and i bet you'll come across as crazy too :gucci: