I guess it's safe to say that Big Sean is the hottest rapper in the game right now.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Even though there's the whole YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music beef going on, members of both crews are apparently still cool with each other. At least, that's the word according to All Access, who reported that Lil Wayne is set to drop a new single next week called "My Homies Still" with Big Sean. It'll certainly be interesting to hear what Weezy and Sean have to say, and how their cohorts will react.

:ohhh:
35313yo.jpg

On Justin Beiber's album :krs:
Got Jhene Aiko :pachaha: on his next single.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2y4uVtBVo]Gucci Mane ft Big Sean - Brought Out Them Racks [Im Up Mixtape] - YouTube[/ame]

And that's not even counting the countless other features he has been on. Been telling yall for a year what was going to happen. Gonna be a hot summer :yes:. Coming for that top spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
hasnt been anything but obnoxious since his mixtapes

nice beat selection doe

hottest guy in the game is still 2 chainz, hes on everything

Daps
They were in the studio months ago and Sean said they had a hit but didn't name the song or said what project is was for

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
damn I ain't even realize he had all them shyts out right now

you already know how uppity nikkas gonna get with this thread cause you said "hottest rapper in the game"

nikkas can't congratulate someone else for shyt....like they ain't finna get up on a bytch tonight while she's dancing to his song

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
damn I ain't even realize he had all them shyts out right now

you already know how uppity nikkas gonna get with this thread cause you said "hottest rapper in the game"

nikkas can't congratulate someone else for shyt....like they ain't finna get up on a bytch tonight while she's dancing to his song

Sean basically got on his grind and starting killing shyt. His verse on "Burn" :ohmy: shut up many of the doubters.