I guess I have to pitch the games to you...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:francis:

Lately a bunch of lesser known titles have landed and as usual, nobody is talking about them. So let me introduce a few games you'll play and you'll be thankful that a real nikka sentcha to the destination :myman:

So I'll start off with Brawlout. It's super smash bros for Xbox/ps4/pc/switch. Smash is a party Game and Brawlout delivers the same excitement because it's all about the competition :birdman:

The next game is 3on3 freestyle, a free to play basketball sim, looks like nba street, my download is almost finished :yeshrug:

Strange brigade if you're looking for a full game version of call of duty's zombie mode :francis:

We happy few is no longer in development, nikkaz are sleeping :patrice:

Metal slug 4 neo geo arcade perfect port

Darwin project is now free to play

I do believe it's dinner time ladies, who has tried what???

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

I think I'm seeing a pattern to all the games listed here... anybody else catch it?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

I think I'm seeing a pattern to all the games listed here... anybody else catch it?
What pattern would that be killa killa :dame:
Play it

For me I experienced lag, this game is more like backyard basketball
I downloaded it but went to sleep, internet been out in my building for the past 24hrs :shaq:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I used the wrong Shaq smiley :shaq2:
How much these games cost when you "copped" them?
:sas1:
Only two of them are free :gucci:
We happy few is $50/60 now but I copped when it was still in game preview for 25.

Strange brigade came out the day I posted this, that's 60

Metal slug is like $8 and a few posters was recently having a discussion on that title, I'm a man of the people like that :manny:

Brawlout is a dub, looks identical to smash, you see two nikkaz who own switches say it sucks, nobody from the Sony or Xbox crowd that I respect has spoken on it. Maybe it's a worthy title for $20 if one of you rich nikkaz wanna try it someday :hubie:

Don't laugh too hard, don't wanna wake up mama :sas1:
I might as well bring a basket of wet clothes to this thread in preparation for the furious spin cycle we're about to witness. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
I have more games than you on the Xbox, pictures were posted and everything. And you still ducking the fade in any Xbox exclusive. So the only excuse is that you're on the period because I'm ready to bang :bustback:

Here's the link to Summerjam whenever you're ready to perform...