I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was reading @General Mills chronicles and the stories are funny and good i was thinking i should start some stories that involved me & hip hop...i got some crazy stories...let me know if you guys are interested and i will set it up...heres a few topics

the 1st time i met nas & he dissed me
i faxed angie martinez a letter and she got mad and called my job
the day redman stole my jumpoff
the day thirsting howl the 3rd & kwest the mad lad came to my radio show and straight killed it
marley marl coming to my show dusted
smoking weed with bootcamp click on a rooftop in the village
the day i thought tragedy wanted to fight me
telling ll cool j to bounce before the wolves get him
the day i met capone & noreaga in an elevator (before the fame)
having a snap battle with tracy morgan (before the fame)
the day liv tylers boyfriend & his friends jumped us & robert dineros son was there
wu tang vs biggie at the paladium

i got more but these just came to mind...if you guys are interested i will type some up

**PLEASE ANYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE**

Last edited:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont remember who told the story on here but it could have been you.....some cat on here saw Nore at a takeout spot and called out his name, and he said dude turned around quick and looked shook as fukk. the visual is still killin me. I guess hes been a victim more than a few times.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont remember who told the story on here but it could have been you.....some cat on here saw Nore at a takeout spot and called out his name, and he said dude turned around quick and looked shook as fukk. the visual is still killin me. I guess hes been a victim more than a few times.

lmao nah that wasnt me...

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

King Roger on 57th ave?