I got my income tax money back today!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I called to check on my checking account today because mom dukes had put some dolo in my account a while back just to help keep a n*gga a float. So I called today and when I heard the recorded voice say I had over a thousand and something in my account my face went from :beli: while waiting to hear to :dwillhuh::gladbron::ahh::wow: :win: after hearing the amount!

I'd forgot all about my tax money, :wow:

But the minute after I made all those facial expressions, a n*gga was dancing like Diddy. :takedat:

puff-daddy-dance-o.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So I called to check on my checking account today because mom dukes had put some dolo in my account a while back just to help keep a n*gga a float. So I called today and when I heard the recorded voice say I had over a thousand and something in my account my face went from :beli: while waiting to hear to :dwillhuh::gladbron::ahh::wow: :win: after hearing the amount!

I'd forgot all about my tax money, :wow:

But the minute after I made all those facial expressions, a n*gga was dancing like Diddy. :takedat:

puff-daddy-dance-o.gif

Nothing like seeing that tax money show up on your acct out the blue. Those extra Gs in my acct :jawalrus:

Hey, that money gonna sit in the savings though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing like seeing that tax money show up on your acct out the blue. Those extra Gs in my acct :jawalrus:

Hey, that money gonna sit in the savings though

Exactly, when you see or hear that money is in your account it's like :blessed:

But yeah, I'm going to make sure a vast majority of my money sits in my accounts. I'm not making any major moves until I get a job.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I don't see why people get happy over income tax money like it's free money. It's just money you've already made but the gov took it from ya and are now giving it to you.