I got into a fight last night and arrested protecting my mates name.

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
some cheeky kunts were starting squash with me and the brunch . we were out nightlife in Sydney and this booey called my mate a bytch because he was cross eyeing his girl so a minute later when he wasnt looking i suckered him in the face a couple times and bloodied his nose and blackenened his eye i presume because that kunts eye was swollen. lucky for him security was there and so was the police but i ended up cuffed and jailed like a drunken savage aboriginal but why not feel the feeling for the night you only live once ey'.

i dont get guys who want to start squash and want to talk punk acting like we dont back down if needed be. now i have an assualt charge and a possible lawsuit on my hands i hope it plays out but my mate lawyers with law and maybe pull a string hard for me...we will see who the puppet is in the end

so im staying in tonight and will chat it up with you mates for awhile. anyone else have a roo of a night?

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
you can call that an Loss if you like to mate but in reality alot of people i party with saw me beat some tail so they will know not to cross my path in the future.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
re read it you cheeky kunt you know what i meant

I don't know what that is

I understood what I read

you were out with ur boyfriend (mate) and I guess some man started hitting on him, you got jealous and started to suck the strangers face a couple of times, which is weird, because I don't understand why'd u want to suck the strangers face if your boyfriend was standing right there.
and why would u suck a man's face, usually anywhere else especially in america, we would just use our fists to fight the person...you down under's are a weird bunch