I got Dissed!!!

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So my parents own a house and they rent the garage area. So they've been having problems with there new tenant. I've went to there house and see the bytch smoking weed outside the house, so I told my parents because i thought that was really disrespectful.

After awhile I realized what the deal was she was peddling drugs out of my parents house. So I let them know the deal. So anyway they told her she need to be out in a week. So anyway I came by my parents house tonight and she was outside so we made eye contact so I thought the nice thing to do would be to greet her with a helo. So I did it and she looked at me and basically gave me the :wtb: and walked away.

Did I get herbed? I feel like I didnt because I dont give a fukk really about her situation and shes getting booted in a week or two. I just thought I would be a gentleman about it and would let it slide no hard feelings. But clearly that didnt work with her. But who got the last :pachaha: When I thought about, It was really funny.

Did I get Dissed? Or was this status Quo??

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
People are so bold man. How you gonna sell weed out of a rented room?

I mean, I'm not telling you to do this...but uh you know if she was to leave one day you could probably get your folks spare key and go in there and have a quick little come up

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Who cares, fugg that bytch and her p*ssy. She trying to turn your parent's spot into a trap house who gives a fukk what she thinks of you. She obviously don't understand u never sell where u rest at. That bytch can't make house calls or go up the street to make a sell then she's the type to bring heat to the crib. Nip that shyt in the bud b4 you gotta deal with police and dumb nikkas making the spot hot.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka she risked ruining your parents business

and you worried about if you got dissed or not? :dahell:

fukk that ho

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that hoe.
a0yqua.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Someone has already taken out a Minolta cellular phone and called for a car, and then, when I'm not really listening, watching instead someone who looks remarkably like Marcus Halberstam paying a check, someone asks, simply, not in relation to anything, "Why?" and though I'm very proud that I have cold blood and that I can keep my nerve and do what I'm supposed to do, I catch something, then realize it: Why? and automatically answering, out of the blue, for no reason, just opening my mouth, words coming out, summarizing for the idiots: "Welll, though I know I should have done that instead of not doing it, I'm twenty-seven for Christ sakes and this is, uh, how life presents itself in a bar or in a club in New York, maybe anywhere, at the end of the century and how people, you know, me, behave, and this is what being Patrick means to me, I guess, so well, yup, uh..." and this is followed by a sigh, then a slight shrug and another sigh, and above one of the doors covered by red velvet drapes in Harry's is a sign and on the sign in letters that match the drapes' color are the words THIS IS NOT AN EXIT.