I Got ARRESTED At The Airport In New York (Pray For Me)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
If i was to travel with a gun i would know the laws and procedures of every state i am about to enter. Just because people give you wrong information or are lax with their duties does not give you a get out of jail free card (hah).
He addressed that in the video, sad thing is if it was some smooth talking type person that knew a lil about gun laws
they prolly would've skated on that shyt.

Overall this is just shows cops aren't in the business of saving people, they're in the business of making arrest.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He addressed that in the video, sad thing is if it was some smooth talking type person that knew a lil about gun laws

Overall this is just shows cops aren't in the business of saving people, they're in the business of making arrest.
No, it showed that he should of found out what and how he could bring a gun from the state itself, not the airline. It is not the airline's or airport's responsibility to know all of the laws and procedures regarding this.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
No, it showed that he should of found out what and how he could bring a gun from the state itself, not the airline. It is not the airline's or airport's responsibility to know all of the laws and procedures regarding this.
sad thing is if it was some smooth talking type person that knew a lil about gun laws
I'm guessing you overlooked that part of my post.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm guessing you overlooked that part of my post.
How could he skate from not having a legal NY gun in his possession or a CCW from NY outside of the airport? It took me 10 seconds to find out New York does not have Reciprocity regarding gun permits with other states: NY Gun Laws

New York is now a shall-issue state since the Supreme Court’s ruling on the NYSRPA v Bruen on June 23rd, 2022, with concealed weapons licenses issued at the local level by the county sheriff or court system.

A permit to purchase, a background check and firearms registration are required to buy a handgun from a private individual in New York. Private sales must be processed by a licensed firearms dealer. It is illegal to possess an unregistered handgun.

Open carry is not addressed in New York state law, although a New York Pistol License (NYPL) is required to possess a loaded handgun outside of the home or place of business.

Concealed carry is only legal with a NYPL. The minimum age is 21, with the exception of honorably discharged members of the military, who can be any age. The application process may differ depending on the type of license and the issuing county. NY doesn’t recognize permits/licenses from any other states and only residents, part-time residents or anyone who is principally employed or has his or her principal place of business can obtain NYPLs.

All of this could of been avoided if he spent a little time to educate himself on what he could and could not do and not relying on workers to give him knowledge on gun laws.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could he skate from not having a legal NY gun in his possession or a CCW from NY outside of the airport? It took me 10 seconds to find out New York does not have Reciprocity regarding gun permits with other states: NY Gun Laws

All of this could of been avoided if he spent a little time to educate himself on what he could and could not do and not relying on workers to give him knowledge on gun laws.

You could of brought a gun on sell for you’re family?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:mjlol: