I got a warning from the cops today not to call them unless its really 911.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
for the last month or so i noticed my neighbor who is a girl and like 15 has been having some older guy who must be 40 coming over almost every day and staying for a couple hours

it doesnt seem like her parents are home so ive been watching closely. i usually gaze out my windows at neighborhood action most of the day when home. ive grown suspicious so today i called the cops to have them check it out because i dont want the girl to be abused

turns out he is her tutor and i feel like a total dikk. they were out front of the house and i could tell he was really nervous and about to break down. the fukking cops then came to my house and told me to never call them unless its a 911. my mother told me i have to go over and apologize to my neighbors. i feel they may alienate me from the neighborhood now

was i wrong i was only trying to help a maybe abused girl?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
your kids prob dont even call you dad, they call u bytch fakkit and laugh at u.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
for the last month or so i noticed my neighbor who is a girl and like 15 has been having some older guy who must be 40 coming over almost every day and staying for a couple hours

it doesnt seem like her parents are home so ive been watching closely. i usually gaze out my windows at neighborhood action most of the day when home. ive grown suspicious so today i called the cops to have them check it out because i dont want the girl to be abused

turns out he is her tutor and i feel like a total dikk. they were out front of the house and i could tell he was really nervous and about to break down. the fukking cops then came to my house and told me to never call them unless its a 911. my mother told me i have to go over and apologize to my neighbors. i feel they may alienate me from the neighborhood now

was i wrong i was only trying to help a maybe abused girl?

You should call everytime he goes over. Dont let those punk cops deter you from finding justice. :pachaha:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
your kids prob dont even call you dad, they call u bytch fakkit and laugh at u.

a guy like you will never even have kids because the only place your sticking your dikk is the light socket

havoc00

Pro
Daps
a guy like you will never even have kids because the only place your sticking your dikk is the light socket

ducktales.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This guy got a 150+ response thread out of us sitting on the first page. :snoop: