I got a story to tell...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You gonna luv dis Reincar.

:whoo:

Ok, so one of my co-workers (a female, let's call her May) informs me and another co-work about her getting down with one of her long-time friend's husband just recently and was inquiring about if text messages can be tracked by phone due to the friend's husband and his wife sharing their phone plan/bill/etc. and the wife being possibly privy to him doing some sneaky shyt. I just shook my head and hit her with one of these. :snoop:

So anywhoo, the shyt hits the fan as she inevitably finds out and outs her would-be friend May on FB telling her "thanks for fukking my husband" on her (May's) wall :lolbron:

May, after seeing the FB news is now in emotional distress :rudy: and not only left work early yesterday to clear her head I suppose, but also called out today as well, most likely related to the matter, dispite we already knowingly are short-staffed due to another worker being on vacation.:upsetfavre:

But of course, she didn't tell our boss what the real reason for her absences entailed, as he's quite the right wing extremist and most likely would not have her calling out for that shyt and probably would hold said account for further judgement with job-related matters.

Ironically though, May's female buddies here feel sorry for her going thru this ordeal.:wtf::heh::scusthov: All of these particular people involved are melanin deficient btw.

Wife and I chuckle and shook our heads in disgust when I broke it down to her at home. Does anyone else actually feel sorry for May or been in that situation and feel like they should feel some empathy for her?

Stefan Lurquelle

Yeah, I Did That
Daps
You gonna luv dis Reincar.

:whoo:

Ok, so one of my co-workers (a female, let's call her May) informs me and another co-work about her getting down with one of her long-time friend's husband just recently and was inquiring about if text messages can be tracked by phone due to the friend's husband and his wife sharing their phone plan/bill/etc. and the wife being possibly privy to him doing some sneaky shyt. I just shook my head and hit her with one of these. :snoop:

So anywhoo, the shyt hits the fan as she inevitably finds out and outs her would-be friend May on FB telling her "thanks for fukking my husband" on her (May's) wall :lolbron:

May, after seeing the FB news is now in emotional distress :rudy: and not only left work early yesterday to clear her head I suppose, but also called out today as well, most likely related to the matter, dispite we already knowingly are short-staffed due to another worker being on vation.:upsetfavre:

But of course, she didn't tell our boss what the real reason for her absences entailed, as he's quite the right wing extremist and most likely would not have her calling out for that shyt and probably would hold said account for further judgement with job-related matters.

Ironically though, May's female buddies here feel sorry for her going thru this ordeal.:wtf::heh::scusthov: All of these particular people involved are melanin deficient btw.

Wife and I chuckle and shook our heads in disgust when I broke it down to her at home. Does anyone else actually feel sorry for May or been in that situation and feel like they should feel some empathy for her?

Nope, and I hope karma stomps a mudhole in her ass.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Nope :upsetfavre:

She knew what she was doin :snoop:

Got what she deserved :birdman:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I'm like, what the fukk was she suspecting her friend was going to do, be all civil and discreet about it. Anything is liable to happen when marital infidelity takes place. An FB call out should be the least of your worries and is the least that could go down, lol.

Stefan Lurquelle

Yeah, I Did That
Daps
Yeah, I'm like, what the fukk was she suspecting her friend was going to do, be all civil and discreet about it. Anything is liable to happen when marital infidelity takes place. An FB call out should be the least of your worries and is the least that could go down, lol.

I doubt that's the end of it too :smugdraper:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To feel anything I would need t know May and her situation. Your halfassed story makes me feel nothing.

One thing is clear though, you are a gossiping little bytch.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
To feel anything I would need t know May and her situation. Your halfassed story makes me feel nothing.

:pachaha::youngsabo:

nikka shut fukk up. May could've been your fukking moms for all I care, or shyt, mines even. You fukking around on the sly with your friend's spouse, shyt is dead wrong, regardless of the reasons behind it (to which she says he initiated, as if that makes it better on her). Folks talk about shyt like this all the time on here, so fall back you empathy searching fakkit. If I were a true gossip, shyt would be on my FB page.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

how is talking to your wife about shyt at work gossip? One thing to tell the work homies another to tell the main about the fukkery at work...

you nikkas too hung up on this masculine shyt, i bet ya'll the same nikkas goin home hype the see Basketball Wives and shyt. Fall back fam...half the shyt in TLR could be concidered "gossip". By even posting here your are contraditic yourself. :childplease:

and fukk her side of the story....i'd like to see you try justifying your homie fukking your wife....:pacspit:

On topic...

any chick that would fukk another woman's husband is a strumpet, even worse the husband of a "friend"...karma already twistin her cap back...