I got a friend who always talks about getting girls numbers

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I've known him for a long time. He is 24 now, and last year he probably discovered the miracle of approaching women. Now, he often texts me how he goes down the street and "collects" numbers. :what: He says that he approaches only "best looking" hoes regardless of age.

Knowing his personality pretty well, I asked some details about what he did afterwards with all those numbers. :comeon: He says that he likes "the hunt". That's how he calls getting numbers. In his eyes, if a bytch gives you her number, she is considered conquered. He never calls most of them. :what: And I've never seen any of these bytches and I am kind of annoyed at him being in my face with this shyt and displaying this bytch ass mentality and the insecureness.

Is that how most of you count your bodies? By numbers in your phone? :comeon:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I'm more concerned with how much you're concerned. I hope there's no envy inside you.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
dont get mad use it to your advantage. i got a buddy like this. what i do is hang around the area where i seen him bag numbers of nice ones, when i see them i say did so and so hit you up? she give the depressed no and i go :mjpls: i got you ma. swoop in under the clouds and bag em!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
dont get mad use it to your advantage. i got a buddy like this. what i do is hang around the area where i seen him bag numbers of nice ones, when i see them i say did so and so hit you up? she give the depressed no and i go :mjpls: i got you ma. swoop in under the clouds and bag em!

Sounds like they wanna fukk your friend but they're settling fo you :mjpls:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So no p*ssy, just numbers?

Thats Not :win: at all

nikkaz is too old to be celebrating getting numbers. I have acquaintances (not "FRIENDS" :ufdup:) who go apeshyt when girls dance with them. These girls will dance with anyone decent looking, if you ain't get drawers you ain't getting nothing
555322240.gif

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Anyone 18 or over shouldn't be celebrating getting numbers. Why do you choose to surround yourself with bytch ass gneeguhs? :wow: