I got a co-worker fired.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I kinda felt bad at first, but not really :manny:

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

I am not losing my good job over no p*ssy brehs. I refuse

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
562863659-row-of-brown-and-white-patterned-ducks-gettyimages.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

they might still fire you
don't dip your pen in the company ink

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So here's the story...

this is genius