I got 6 more States to go that I haven't visited yet

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Has it been worth it in your experience? I was on that type of time but so many of these states are like carbon copies of each other. There's only so many washed landmarks, shopping centers, and tourist traps that you can really see. American urban landscape design has been stagnant for awhile.

I wanna check out Oregon and the Pacific Northwest and after that I'm sticking to international flights.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Has it been worth it in your experience? I was on that type of time but so many of these states are like carbon copies of each other. There's only so many washed landmarks, shopping centers, and tourist traps that you can really see. American urban landscape design has been stagnant for awhile.

I wanna check out Oregon and the Pacific Northwest and after that I'm sticking to international flights.
Yeah most American cities are the same. Which is funny when dudes act like you don’t have to leave America to experience everything the world has to offer.

The suburbs in every city in America are basically cookie cutter.

I’m from the PNW and currently back right now. Beautiful scenery, a lot of nature and at least in Seattle, you got a nice vibe that is somewhat different from other regions. But it ain’t really nothing you haven’t experienced in another US city.

If someone asked me to suggest one city for a foreigner to visit to see what America is all about — I’d suggest Chicago. It’s the best true American city imo.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Traveling is ALWAYS worth it IMO. Seeing how people live in different areas and environments is probably my favorite pastime. Ain't nothing like it

The reason why everyone thinks "everything looks the same" is because they only stick to the tourist traps. I almost never go to the Tourists areas when I visit. I visit neighborhoods and make conversations with the people there

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I like downtown Charlotte. The place is crazy during football games, and the hornets arena is close by. A lotta single women working in the banking industry

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Stay out of Mississippi breh. First and only time I went there, I went to a Burger King for a quick lunch. When they finished my food, the cashier pushed the tray towards me and whispered "shoo."

:dead:

I was about 12 or 13.
Had to stay there over night for work one night in Biloxi. Never again…. Ever

:scust:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I like downtown Charlotte. The place is crazy during football games, and the hornets arena is close by. A lotta single women working in the banking industry
Charlotte is the only place really worth going to in NC. There’s literally nothing in the rest of the state. Unless if you’re into hiking

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Charlotte is the only place really worth going to in NC. There’s literally nothing in the rest of the state. Unless if you’re into hiking
I disagree, that whole Carolina region is beautiful during spring/summer/fall. If u get cool with people born and raised in the area they have some really nice peaceful party scenes. Good food. Moonshine. Decent beaches. Raleigh/Durham/chapel hill area. I've had fun in Spartanburg and Columbia as well.