I give and I take

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The rec room was a community, mostly xbots ran the joint. We had a democracy, order. The Arcadium is ran by 3cepts except the fact Sony gamers have gravitated towards PC because.. Well, most said they would if Sony ever charged for psn :troll:

So you guys, enjoy your inferior gaming decisions. Fend for yourselves. We eat on the greener side :win:

Sohh...

Who wants a cod beta cod? First person to reply with my gamertag gets one :banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Look at you always with your Ole "back my day" lookin :flabbynsick:
Should I destroy this thread too? :jbhmm:
Nah...I'll allow it.:smugdraper:
For now:youngsabo:
Destroy this thread? Let's see you do it :popcorn:

Meanwhile, I got two more passes still. I need rep from the boi who hit me over live. I don't even know your coli name :manny:

And if this thread disappeared then I guess you won't eat. Cater to fukkboyz breh :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
COD and BF play extremely differently, I don't understand this comparison. From a gameplay perspective, the only thing they have in common is that they're FPS
You don't play battlefield to be in a position to make a comparison. its a faster paced BF1 with shyttier graphics.

Yes, they control slightly differently.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
don't you get tried of playing video games and talking about it all the time? the ps4 is good if you have it hacked to play pirated games, breh which is possible :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
don't you get tried of playing video games and talking about it all the time? the ps4 is good if you have it hacked to play pirated games, breh which is possible :lolbron:
Tired of games? Nope. Tired of the same type of games aka the most popular. I only like battlefield because battlefield 4 was the first one I bought. Halo5 is the only true fps that doesn't get old. What I learned during the Wii era is the majority of the best games will go unknown to the masses :francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
You don't play battlefield to be in a position to make a comparison. its a faster paced BF1 with shyttier graphics.

Yes, they control slightly differently.
Check my profile, it's the last game I played on XBL :russ:.

Its not just different controls. Squad play, large open maps, vehicles, higher HP thresholds, classes, and high-fidelity physics make it a completely different ball game from COD's run and gun arcade play. It's the classic "apples and oranges" argument. They're both fruit, and are comparable as a result, but the finer details and nuances show they're different. BF1 is like the only you game you can afford this gen so I understand why you feel the need to argue this.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Check my profile, it's the last game I played on XBL :russ:.

Its not just different controls. Squad play, large open maps, vehicles, higher HP thresholds, classes, and high-fidelity physics make it a completely different ball game from COD's run and gun arcade play. It's the classic "apples and oranges" argument. They're both fruit, and are comparable as a result, but the finer details and nuances show they're different. BF1 is like the only you game you can afford this gen so I understand why you feel the need to argue this.
nikka shut the fukk up :camby:

How you gonna explain a game I play more than you :dwillhuh: Nobody said they the same. You die quicker in one, less strategy, smaller maps.

Is it a FPS?
Do you shoot with the right trigger?
Throw a grenade with the bumper?
Click in to Sprint? Other does melee?

Ok, now What I'm saying is the experience is similar. The environments are similar, gameplay is different But not so different you need to have both games imo. And BF1 is by FAR the better game of the two.