I fukked my back up and also my shoulder (help)

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a herniated disc and at the moment have this unbearable pain running down my right leg...it's been two weeks. doctors say no more squats, leg press and deadlifts :mjcry:

also earlier this year, i slipped and busted my ass trying to go to the gym when it was snowing...i didn't feel any pain at that time but for almost 2 months now...my left shoulder is in pain...i've been doing therapy and all that shyt but no relieve.

i went from 230 to 242 in 2 months :mjcry:, in the beginning it was the shock of not being able to lift and then now when i mentally prepared myself to get lean by doing cardio...i can't even do that

educate my coli brothers and sisters...what should I do? Should I continue to wait another 6 to 8 weeks

also, i have started to eat better last two weeks...please help with things I should buy when I do my groceries...

i end up buying yogurt, eggs and whole wheat bread...lol

HELP :feedme:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn:wow:

Do you know how you hurt it initially?

poor form doing dead lifts. the form was due to not building myself up gradually...also having a weak ass core...

got back from the gym an hour ago. did 4k on the elleptical, surprisingly the sciatic pain is way less than all day and sat in the sauna for 10 min. also did 15 min of lower back stretching. I think i'm gonna stick to this formula for a few months and continue to eat healthier

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
I had some lower spinal injury from a squat related accident. It wasn't as severe as it didn't experience sciatica. Cobra poses and back bridges were the exercises I feel I got the most benefit from. Massaging from a foam roller and lacrosse ball also helped. You got to be in this for the long haul. Do

Godspeed on a quick and safe recovery :myman: