I finally Joined the gym for the first time ever. New Year so that means New Me

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It feels so good to be part of the guys now. I'm so freaking sore :pachaha: but man it was so cool last night. I had a rough start but by the end of my workout i was helping everybody out with their workouts. One day and im already friends with everyone there. They call me Spot :pachaha: Someone yells out "Spot!" and i go run like a little dog and help them get the weights up. Its too funny.

In a week i'll be making gains and fukking sloots :smugfavre:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It feels so good to be part of the guys now. I'm so freaking sore :pachaha: but man it was so cool last night. I had a rough start but by the end of my workout i was helping everybody out with their workouts. One day and im already friends with everyone there. They call me Spot :pachaha: Someone yells out "Spot!" and i go run like a little dog and help them get the weights up. Its too funny.

:snoop:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: