I finally found the MF Doom - Mm...Food samples! :ohlawd:!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm sure a few of you have found this before. I was specifically looking for the samples at the end of Deep Fried Frenz and Figleaf Bicarbonate. Somehow I've always been able to identify with that Dr. Doom story being told. I wish I knew what special herbs beat he was using for those skits.

As a bonus, I will add this interest video on all the Madvillain samples

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
ive seen some of these but nice to watch em all like this

i went through a period watching a lot of old gojira films and picked up a lot of voice samples from there too. DOOM top 5 imo

also, its a shame we have never saw a great version of Doctor Doom on film. I havent saw the recent FF movie but I heard its poor.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dope. They must be expensive to clear considering the last album didn't really have any cartoon samples; some were created in the studio and sounded wack.

I'd bet the ones on Mm Food weren't cleared tho

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
thought this was common knowledge

:yeshrug:
you thought what was common knowledge? I had never seen the cartoon samples for the whole album, only the cartoon samples to Beef Rap. You're telling me you saw them before? Choose tour answer wisely, breh...neg pending :francis:

Last edited:

BigF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure a few of you have found this before. I was specifically looking for the samples at the end of Deep Fried Frenz and Figleaf Bicarbonate. Somehow I've always been able to identify with that Dr. Doom story being told. I wish I knew what special herbs beat he was using for those skits.

As a bonus, I will add this interest video on all the Madvillain samples

Madlib redefines crate digging. That's crazy.