I felt truly decieved and lied to when I found out HILLMAN wasnt a real college

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
lol I thought that shyt was real too.

I also remember as a lil kid breaking out the family atlas book looking for Zamunda on the Africa page after watching Coming to America. Couldn't find it for shyt.

I hit pops up like:

Me: Where's Zamunda on this map b?:birdman:

Pops: Son, Zamunda aint a real country.:pachaha:

Me::wtb::usure::why:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:sadcam: Found out ULA ain't real, either, brehs

FreshPrince42.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sorry, you are incorrect. Hillman is based on Spelman College. The school that is shown on the show is Spelman College. The show was actually filmed at Spelman the first year.

Bill Cosby has close ties with Spelman. During this period he gave the school 20 million dollars.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Sorry, you are incorrect. Hillman is based on Spelman College. The school that is shown on the show is Spelman College. The show was actually filmed at Spelman the first year.

Bill Cosby has close ties with Spelman. During this period he gave the school 20 million dollars.

It's was a mixture of the top HBCUs...you can argue Howard, Hampton or Spelman/Morehouse. For one, Debbie Allen went to Howard so she could only draw inspiration from one place :smugfavre: Two, Hillman was supposed to be in Virginia & close to the water like Hampton. Then three, it was actually filmed using the AUC (campus for Clark, Spelman, Morris Brown & Morehouse) for exterior shots.