i dont wnna hear about pusha t no more. hes officially a fake nikka!!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol @ being a street nikka but being shook of a 5'4 junkie

Lol @ being a gangster but having nightmares about no drake feature

This nikkas ass, a coward, nikkardly got no buzz but shook to ruffle feathers :dead:

franny

Pro
Daps
All he had to do was put the picture of wayne and stunna kissing on the summer jam screen
Couldnt even do that :snoop:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I heard awhile back that the Clipse were really "church boys" who hung out with real n!ggas and that's were they get the "inspiration" for their street tales...can someone from the DMV confirm or deny

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
I heard awhile back that the Clipse were really "church boys" who hung out with real n!ggas and that's were they get the "inspiration" for their street tales...can someone from the DMV confirm or deny

i wouldn't be surprised. average sohh poster is more gangsta than the average rapper.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the expectations of the duke dissing Wayne at summerjam when Exodus basically was "What's beef".
Meaning he won't engage in fake rap beefs.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
It's only a matter of time before Esau = Evil comes in here and just crushes the whole building. Just wait :lolbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i wouldn't be surprised. average sohh poster is more gangsta than the average rapper.

* inclined to believe.

art barr

the champion of the other promotion is a bigger gangsta/international smuggler/white collar criminal and doper real certified emcee than most rappers breathing.

art barr = invading sohh champion

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703

I mean they were, but that doesn't invalidate them. I think everyone here in VA knows they werent moving coke by the boatload.