I don't understand "friends"

yo moms

drunk
Daps
All good to your face one night. Then next night they don't want to know you. Won't anyone answer their phone all of the sudden.

:dwillhuh:

What the fukk happened. Snakes in the grass smh.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Maybe they're just busy dude, I mean most of the time I go out knowing I wanna do something different the next day

Or maybe you did some off the wall shyt last night and they agreed to stop fukking with you

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Maybe they're just busy dude, I mean most of the time I go out knowing I wanna do something different the next day

Or maybe you did some off the wall shyt last night and they agreed to stop fukking with you

I just don't know where they get their balls from. I literally fought for one of them because he was too much of a p*ssy to do anything. fukkin idiots.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Happens all the time, b. Soon you will be making a thread about how your circle of friend is fast-dwindling as you mature. Trust me:youngsabo:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
All good to your face one night. Then next night they don't want to know you. Won't anyone answer their phone all of the sudden.

:dwillhuh:

What the fukk happened. Snakes in the grass smh.

Fam, the only people that are every truly guaranteed to love you are your Nuclear family, and even THAT'S not true for everybody :manny:

If you're ever lucky enough to have four or five REAL friends (not acquaintances) throughout your lifetime then consider yourself lucky. Learn the difference between real friends and acquaintances and life becomes a lot easier :ahh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Fam, the only people that are every truly guaranteed to love you are your Nuclear family, and even THAT'S not true for everybody :manny:

If you're ever lucky enough to have four or five REAL friends (not acquaintances) throughout your lifetime then consider yourself lucky. Learn the difference between real friends and acquaintances and life becomes a lot easier :ahh:

I think I'm going to cut these idiots off. fukk em.