I dont' trust girls and I think they are all whores...prove me wrong

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My thick rican jawn from 2010: told me she only wanted me, ended up learning that she fukked my cousin and cheated on me with a dude that she now has a kid with :skip:

former pawg from 2011: most of yall know the story, we basically fukked for a year, i caught feelings, she started to, but i was feeling her too much and was tryna cuff too quick, she fell back. she now lives with her boyfriend and cheated on him 3 weeks ago but he took her back (she told me recently, we are friends again, text buddies) :skip:

my current girl: she got busy in high school and now im like :patrice:

i even had a dream last night about her being a whore :lupe2:

i am just glad i dont know these nikkas :skip:

bottom line:

i cant trust these whores at all ... i need a fat virgin that will never cheat :skip:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My thick rican jawn from 2010: told me she only wanted me, ended up learning that she fukked my cousin and cheated on me with a dude that she now has a kid with :skip:

former pawg from 2011: most of yall know the story, we basically fukked for a year, i caught feelings, she started to, but i was feeling her too much and was tryna cuff too quick, she fell back. she now lives with her boyfriend and cheated on him 3 weeks ago but he took her back (she told me recently, we are friends again, text buddies) :skip:

my current girl: she got busy in high school and now im like :patrice:

i even had a dream last night about her being a whore :lupe2:

i am just glad i dont know these nikkas :skip:

bottom line:

i cant trust these whores at all ... i need a fat virgin that will never cheat :skip:
Date black men breh :wrist:

Daps
It really just says a lot about you if you keep on associating yourself with these "whores".

:manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It really just says a lot about you if you keep on associating yourself with these "whores".

:manny:

well, niccas dont usually find that out until later in the relationship. i need a Carfax for these hoes :noah:

Hoe-fax :lupe2:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be dating women too attractive for your looks level. In order to reliably keep a woman, you need to be at least 2-3 points above her. If you're average, you need to be fuccin loch ness monster lookin girls.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
It's not them it's you, stop messing with aint shyt bytches but if you a ain't shyt nikka ..then what you expect nikka? :what: Fat bytches aren't gonna do you shyt breh, never think for a second because a bytch is fat she isn't going to cheat :childplease: just wait until she starts feeling herself a lil more after all that ego boosting you've done for her :mjpls: fat bytches > WOAT bytches. Get married breh :russ: