You can like both if you not stupid...:patrice:

That nikka went off...:patrice:

just like a bytch:hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rockstar build great worlds, its’ their gameplay that hasn’t done anything new since 2005. Also LA and New York are beyond played out as far a sandbox games goes

Fallout 4 was literally a remake of 3 so I’m not even sure where i stand on this subject

I miss when rockstar made games like state of emergency and warriors, they are pretty much turning into a strictly online only game company that makes one new game every gen as a way to get people into more MTX systems

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
rockstar creates games based in reality or historical settings, with some satire and creative liberty to make it more engaging; the strength of their games is how many different types of activities and over the top crazy shyt you can explore

bethesda and obsidian create the equivalent of fantasy epics with the elder scrolls and fallout, with mad lore and background structure; theyre much more reliant on the fables their games are based on being good for the sake of the rpg, so its much tighter around the edges in terms of world building

basically thats a fact, fallout can’t afford for its world to be less developed because thats the whole point of the experience to play like some crazy scifi shyt

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What I loved about Fallout 3 and NV was the sheer number of things in the worlds you could interact with. Literally every NPC had dialogue and every object could be looted. Fallout 3 was my first “Oh shyt!” gaming experience, I never knew a game could be so amazing

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
The only studio who has successfully made a fallout game after 2 is Obsidian anyway if we keeping it a buck.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Fallout 4 is one of the deepest games I've ever seen, and unlike GTA, they don't have real life city references to copy, their shyt is all from scratch

I would find a train station, go into the train, and find a trap door in the train and itll be an entire basement full of shyt. like how? how can the rabbit hole go that deep :mindblown:

and then they gave you the ability to make your own :wow: