I Don't Like Chest, Back Or Pubic Hair On A Guy, I'll Help Shave You Myself

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This reminded me of something I learned by accident when I was a teen...

If you use regular clippers to shave a girls p*ssy, the vibration from the clippers will simulate a sex toy and the 10-15 min process of touching her and spreading her open combined with the vibration will make her soaking wet.

:whoo:
th

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

If you use regular clippers to shave a girls p*ssy, the vibration from the clippers will simulate a sex toy and the 10-15 min process of touching her and spreading her open combined with the vibration will make her soaking wet.

th

I got my Date Night idea, good looking

+repped for this late night stimulus package

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

th

Shaving foam, a warm towel, and a honed straight razor if you can get/devote one for female(s) use. Just like a man's chin a woman's coin purse susceuptible to razor bumps if you just go in all "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz":shaq: , thinking you doing good. But then again different skin types = Different sensitivity levels. :yeshrug: I can get away with using any sort of clippers/razors and not develop bumps compared to other dude's and the same applies for chicks since it's all skin. Gotta take your time, though. long, slow strokes:ahh:.
Plus if you wanna get freaky, put the warm towel on the mons pubis and just tease the slit like
giphy.gif

worked damn near everytime I was tasked to shave a minge but truth be told, I get a bit annoyed when I ain't get a chance to complete the job and they was all turned on and wanted me to hurry or eat/fukk the box half finished.:shaq2:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

th
YESSIR!!!

I've done this hundreds of times!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Shaving foam, a warm towel, and a honed straight razor if you can get/devote one for female(s) use. Just like a man's chin a woman's coin purse susceuptible to razor bumps if you just go in all "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz":shaq: , thinking you doing good. But then again different skin types = Different sensitivity levels. :yeshrug: I can get away with using any sort of clippers/razors and not develop bumps compared to other dude's and the same applies for chicks since it's all skin. Gotta take your time, though. long, slow strokes:ahh:.
Plus if you wanna get freaky, put the warm towel on the mons pubis and just tease the slit like
giphy.gif

worked damn near everytime I was tasked to shave a minge but truth be told, I get a bit annoyed when I ain't get a chance to complete the job and they was all turned on and wanted me to hurry or eat/fukk the box half finished.:shaq2:

I'm not wielding an edged weapon around anyone's genitals... :whoa:

My luck, theres an earthquake or something and now I'm on the run as the Peach Fuzz Butcher. :demonic:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm not wielding an edged weapon around anyone's genitals... :whoa:

My luck, theres an earthquake or something and now I'm on the run as the Peach Fuzz Butcher. :demonic:
:mjlol:I feel you on that and my first two times using a straight razor I was fearful as fukk, but after shaving with it a few times, developing that much needed steady, slow stroke I have her lay on a sturdy surface, keep my body/arms upright, use one hand to steady it like a vice and just slooowwwwwly follow through.

I contemplated using the dual shaver shyt that lets you get a cleaner finish with the foil top that tries to knick all the remaining hairs and what's not, but the straight razor once used right practically eliminates all of that, I find. I mean to each his own though, as long as the trim getting cleaned up and you getting style points, the method ain't that important.