I don't know how...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure how to decrease my weight and still feel like I'm pushing myself. I'm feeling a few aches and pains recently and I may either need to take a week off or my body is telling me, "you old". Lol

What say you?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to your body, breh.

:yeshrug:

Or maybe you gotta turn that hat around and flip the switch.
over-the-top-o.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea its good to take a week off here and there. Gotta listen to your body and let it get some days to recover if you start to feel ache in your joints and shyt

Not a bad idea to switch from whatever you normally lift to a lighter workout week to week. One week heavy and one week light

I used to lift heavy week after week sometimes lifting 6 days straight but over time that shyt caught up to me. Started getting tendonitis and other injuries then I fell back

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea its good to take a week off here and there. Gotta listen to your body and let it get some days to recover if you start to feel ache in your joints and shyt

Not a bad idea to switch from whatever you normally lift to a lighter workout week to week. One week heavy and one week light

I used to lift heavy week after week sometimes lifting 6 days straight but over time that shyt caught up to me. Started getting tendonitis and other injuries then I fell back

Any recommendations of certain programs I should follow for lighter/higher reps?

I mean, I guess I understand what to do. But any extra info would be much appreciated.

My elbow or lower bicep started killing me today. Tis a sign.

:mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I would take the time off. No homo but with your physique gains aren't going to disappear.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Any recommendations of certain programs I should follow for lighter/higher reps?

I mean, I guess I understand what to do. But any extra info would be much appreciated.

My elbow or lower bicep started killing me today. Tis a sign.

:mjcry:

Nah I wouldn't recommend any specific program without knowing more detailed information about you but remember what youre lifting for and what your long term goals are.

If youre lifting for aesthetics and health then theres no reason to go stupid heavy every workout.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I wouldn't recommend any specific program without knowing more detailed information about you but remember what youre lifting for and what your long term goals are.

If youre lifting for aesthetics and health then theres no reason to go stupid heavy every workout.

True, true.

I just feel like if I'm not pushing myself, what's the point?

After mañana... I'm taking next week off. fukk it.