Just kidding

Negged
negged_gif_17159620.gif

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's niccas who want to fail, who set themselves up for failure, that get caught.

Whether it's a guilty conscience or a subconscious desire to get out of their current relationship or picking the wrong female to cheat with, niccas catch themselves up.

If a nicca saw no problem with cheating even though they enjoyed the benefits of their current relationship (therefore wanting to avoid reprisals if caught) and picked the right woman to cheat with, they'd never get caught up.

Edit: Also there's some basic common sense like never bringing the ho to your house, finding a jump-off who is fine with it not being a relationship, not going out in public with her, etc.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's niccas who want to fail, who set themselves up for failure, that get caught.

Whether it's a guilty conscience or a subconscious desire to get out of their current relationship or picking the wrong female to cheat with, niccas catch themselves up.

If a nicca saw no problem with cheating even though they enjoyed the benefits of their current relationship (therefore wanting to avoid reprisals if caught) and picked the right woman to cheat with, they'd never get caught up.

Edit: Also there's some basic common sense like never bringing the ho to your house, finding a jump-off who is fine with it not being a relationship, not going out in public with her, etc.

None of what you said prevents you from getting caught.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't change your routine. Don't tell your wife everything you do, then start being vague about shyt when you cheating. Be vague about everything from the start so you don't have to change it up and she won't be suspicious.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: u niccas ain't doin it right

too much work to have to hide sh1t. u goto get different phones. and if u dont, u cant let ur main girl see ur phone. u goto stay deleting sh1t. u goto explain sh1t. u goto be extra careful in case u with some psycho b1tch that thinks along the lines of "he must be cheating. so its ok if i do it too". theres a lot of females out like this.

just too much work man.

but i still cheat. if i care about the chick and she acts right/wifey material i tend not to.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Don't change your routine. Don't tell your wife everything you do, then start being vague about shyt when you cheating. Be vague about everything from the start so you don't have to change it up and she won't be suspicious.

This