I don't give a fukk about gay people

Daps
Aren't there like 10 threads about Frank Ocean ALLEGEDLY being BIsexual? "Supporting Frank Ocean is supporting homosexuality" and shyt? :dwillhuh:

What is this delusional bullshyt? I really don't care about gays. Like, it's beyond me why I would care who another man sleeps with. If you care what another person does in the privacy of your own home, WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I grew up knowing that homosexuality exists and seeing gays on TV etc. Did it ever occur to me to do gay shyt? No. I was attracted to women from a very young age. I didn't have any doubts about it and I definitely wasn't swayed by seeing gay people in the media.

Mind your own goddamn business and stop spreading hate. I don't give a shyt if a dude fukks apples and pears so long as he isn't hurting anyone. WHY DO YOU?

TL;DR:
Obsessing over another man's sexual preferences = straight up ho shyt.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:scusthov: Hope saying that made you feel like your life has meaning.

Nah, I was actually glad that you got that off your chest, breh. :ehh:

No point in harboring feelings towards a message board, full of people that you'll never meet, about a topic that's so trivial (for a heterosexual male) as gay people? :manny:

Glad you feel better, breh.

Daps
Nah, I was actually glad that you got that off your chest, breh. :ehh:

No point in harboring feelings towards a message board, full of people that you'll never meet, about a topic that so trivial (for a heterosexual male) as gay people. Know what I mean? :manny:

Glad you feel better, breh.

:childplease:

I see what you're trying to do, and good effort. But personally, when I have nothing to say, I shut the fukk up and keep it moving.

You, however, seem like the kind of dude who opens his mouth just to hear the sound of his voice. Like a child making fart noises at the grown up table, you just want a little attention - and I got you breh. We all heard you; you can now feel validated and go about your day.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People tend to care what others do that is just human nature.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:childplease:

I see what you're trying to do, and good effort. But personally, when I have nothing to say, I shut the fukk up and keep it moving.

You, however, seem like the kind of dude who opens his mouth just to hear the sound of his voice. Like a child making fart noises at the grown up table, you just want a little attention - and I got you breh. We all heard you; you can now feel validated and go about your day.

edit:

ironman.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I see this nikka feel as if we personally attacked and offended him. :leon:

Breh we sorry! we wont pick on gay people no more. :merchant:

U can continue to post in peace breh. :sadbron:

:umad: yeah he mad :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Homophobia doesn't exist. Phobia defined by psychiatry is an irrational fear, so to that extent it does not exist.

It is a highly offensive word used to chastise those who hold traditional views on sexuality.