"I dont give a f1ck if Vince pays hoes off. He's my hero."- Ric Flair

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In an interview with The Joe Rogan Experience (via Fightful), Ric Flair spoke about the allegations against Vince McMahon and said that he doesn’t care what Vince does. McMahon was investigated by WWE for paying hush money he had affairs with. He was also accused of coercion in those complaints, and recently settled with Rita Chatterton, who accused him of rape. Here are highlights:
Flair on Endeavor owning WWE and Vince having a boss: “I just can’t see Vince taking orders. That will be a strange one for me if someone tried to tell Vince what the hell to do.”
Rogan on the allegations against McMahon: “When he was getting involved in scandals and there was girls that he paid off. I just wanted to say, duh! Duh! You have an 80-year-old savage who is built like a fukking gladiator. Gee, you think he fukks? You think Vince McMahon is doing that for hee-hees and haw-haws? No, of course he has some floosies on the side.”
Flair on his respect for McMahon: “He’s my hero. I judge people by how they treat me and he has treated me like…I’ve never had anyone treat me with more respect in this business. He’s a great guy. I don’t care what he does. He’s my hero.”
Flair on McMahon taking back control of WWE: “He just spends all day…he’s so invested time-wise and mentally. To me, he’s sharp as a tack. He had a chance, took a break from it, but it gave him a chance to look at the product, come back at it, and fix what he thought was right or wrong. To me, he’s entitled to do that. He owns it, he built it.”

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Ric co-signing debauchery?

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ric Flair, the racist who openly called black people the n word and yelled at them to get his bags and sexually harassed one woman on record and probably others multiple times?

This is shocking information.

And I honestly don't give a fukk that Vince paid off hoes either...but yea.