I don't date coworkers

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This chick was hugging up on me and shyt all the time lol.
It's not over :wow: I would recommend that you watch Season 1 Episode 10 of Suits. 34 minutes and 30 seconds into the episode Rachel kisses Mike because she finally breaks down to the sexual tension.:banderas: It finally reached that point because Mike began dating someone else and Rachel slowly began to get jealous and turned the flirting up into overdrive.:banderas: Maybe you should try to make her jealous by dating somebody else? Preferably a girl that you've known for a while who was dating your pot-dealing best friend who turned out to be no good for her after all.:leon:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It's not over :wow: I would recommend that you watch Season 1 Episode 10 of Suits. 34 minutes and 30 seconds into the episode Rachel kisses Mike because she finally breaks down to the sexual tension.:banderas: It finally reached that point because Mike began dating someone else and Rachel slowly began to get jealous and turned the flirting up into overdrive.:banderas: Maybe you should try to make her jealous by dating somebody else? Preferably a girl that you've known for a while who was dating your pot-dealing best friend who turned out to be no good for her after all.:leon:
:dead: I think I'll just pass up. She's still a cool ass chick I can talk to when I'm bored.