I don't bring my girl along when I'm hanging out with my friends

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So why do so many dudes think its cool to do that shyt? usually when my friends bring they females around they just end up ruining the dope environment that we've got. Example

*Your homeboy cracks a joke*
You and your brehs: :russ:
The girl: :scusthov:

*a fine broad walks past you guys*
You and your brehs: :krs::ooh::gladbron:
Homeboy's girl::usure::aicmon:
Homeboy::beli::upsetfavre:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
me and my brother was talking bout this shyt the other day we got a nikka that fell off and third wheels my boy and his girl 24/7

idiots be bringin' his girl to all the homie hangouts and when we go to mixed social event he don't bring her. backwards ass nikka.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I don't do that sh1t either. My woman knows she is dismissed to go shopping or wash dishes and then go to our room when the homies are around.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
word. my girl has the audacity to get madd when I say it's just a "guys night tonight" that's the nice way to tell her stay the fukk home. or go to the barn with ur homegirls and ride ur horse.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
It should be a given.

How come chicks dont like draggin they man along, when they have their slumber parties with all their big booty friends :shaq:

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
the weird shyt about that is 90% of the women I've dated always wanted me to hangout with her and her friends, my ex told me she liked "showing me off" til she found out all her girlfriends wanted to fukk me. that shyt stopped *immijitley* (Lloyd Voice)