I decided today, im devoting the next 5 seasons of my life, to "saving hoz"

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Each week, I will find a girl I know, that by coli standards is a "ratchet" or a "ho who cant be saved"

Each day, I will talk to her, learn about her, help her out with what she needs(homework, kids, money etc..)

I will record my progress each week.

Wish me luck.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
29537-yesrudy1gif-mEXZ.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Hmm. Today so far I talked to a girl, named Nita.

I know Nita, because a couple weeks back, me and her got into it. Mainly because she came to a girls job and beat her up, over her no good ass baby daddy.
I told her about herself and she hated me since.

So today I hit her up, because she posted a "</3"
I asked her what was wrong she said "why you care, the other day I was all kinds of bytches and hoz etc.."

So I apologize and she tells me whats going on. Long story short her son passed away recently. I spend a good 30-45 minutes talking to her, speaking from experience of what it feels like when a child passes away in your family. Right now she is good so far, it seems like. I will keep you guys updated on her after the funeral. Despite everything about her, she really is a good girl deep down, I jus think she has some misguidded anger, and with the recent passing, I think this may potentially make it a little bit worst, but ima try to talk to her atleast 3 times a week for the next couple of months. Just as a crunch to lean on when she needs it. Ill keep you guys updated tho.