I could've smashed a bunch of broads when i was younger if i wasnt such a puss

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I was just reading that thread about why girls don't approach guys and a couple of people said that the least they'll do is give you signs but it's up to you to talk to them.

Now that I've thought about it, i had a couple of girls after me when i was younger that i could've smashed. When i was younger i thought the girls were the ones who were supposed to approach :snoop:.

This one chick who worked at gamestop would always ask me to massage her lower back and grab her butt. I was too puss to ask her to hang out though.

Chick had a fatty too :noah:.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
We've all been there bro...chances are you'd have a gang of kids and child support to pay if you moved on every broad since infancy.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i feel as though i wasted a few good operatuneitieys as well from like high school till now. it happens like previously said. all you can do is just grow from it and pick your targets better.

just because a chick shows interest or is throwing it at you doesnt mean its worth it though. i know we're men and dogs when it comes to p*ssy but some is better to stay away from.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Looking back on some of the puss I missed out on makes me kind of grateful.. I feel like I dodged a few bullets when I see how bad some of my old crushes have fallen off. Kind of makes me realize how different my life would be if one of these chicks trapped me when I were more impressionable.

Now I have all the knowledge in the world and the life experience to get all the puss I want..but it's like spiderman.."with great strength comes great responsibility".

:smugbiden::smugbiden:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
i feel as though i wasted a few good operatuneitieys as well from like high school till now. it happens like previously said. all you can do is just grow from it and pick your targets better.

just because a chick shows interest or is throwing it at you doesnt mean its worth it though. i know we're men and dogs when it comes to p*ssy but some is better to stay away from.

:dahell:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I was a virgin til 22:snoop:

Girls would try and holla, but when they would ask for my number in front of ppl, I would give it to them, but when they called, I wouldnt answer because I was scared to fukk:to:

Had a son at 24 and another son at 25
:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:troll:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's not neccessarily as bad as you guys are making it out to be. A lot of women throw out signs strictly for the attention, I don't like expending effort on women until I'm reasonably sure I will smash :manny:

Daps
I was a virgin til 22:snoop:

Girls would try and holla, but when they would ask for my number in front of ppl, I would give it to them, but when they called, I wouldnt answer because I was scared to fukk:to:

Had a son at 24 and another son at 25

damn bro you came off the stoop guns blazing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was just reading that thread about why girls don't approach guys and a couple of people said that the least they'll do is give you signs but it's up to you to talk to them.

Now that I've thought about it, i had a couple of girls after me when i was younger that i could've smashed. When i was younger i thought the girls were the ones who were supposed to approach :snoop:.

This one chick who worked at gamestop would always ask me to massage her lower back and grab her butt. I was too puss to ask her to hang out though.

Chick had a fatty too :noah:.

Yea and if my aunt had a dikk shed be my uncle. You blew it now you on the coli, talkin about the glory days of a life that never happened.

Daps
I was like the nikka on the end of the bench in a blowout and the coach put me in and I just start shootin soon as I get the ball:pachaha:

but you balled too hard my breh and

ankle.gif

double fracture, now youre sidelined with a limit on minutes:noah:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I used to think like this until I noticed half the women that were hot in college and high school that hit on me are straight :flabbynsick: status now. I more than likely dodged a few bullets.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I regret a few chicks I ain't pursue back in my HS days. I remember this one chick that used to work at this whole foods next to my job where I worked at used to give me signs for me to talk and I fukking blew it. I had a girl so I just never really wanted to but she was cute. I basically got her number and never called and always played it off. Months later after I'm single I'm calling her and she like ":ohh: it's you, lemme call u back!"
:to: Suffice to say i ain't never get that call back.