I contracted a hitman to merk my hood ass cousin Trell..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:bryan:I'M SICK OF DIS nikka MAYNE...he done stole my big screen out my crib at gunpoint, felt up my babymoms and i caught the nikka sniffing my wifes drawls while i was on da toilet

me: (sitting on the toilet with the door cracked, staring at trell snooping through my wifes clothes drawer) Trell, da hell u doing man :dahell:

Trell: (slowly turns to me, lifts up his shirt and flashes pole) Close da bathroom door stanky ass nikka:hhh:nikka i smell da ass chips from here fukk nikka:scusthov:CLOSE DA DOOR! :demonic:

Me: (begins closing door slowly but leaves it cracked so i can peep) ok bro chill:whoa:

Trell: (walks up to the bathroom door and kicks it) I CAN STILL SMELL YO FUNKY ASS SMELLING LIKE ASS CRACK :huhldup:CLOSE DA DOOR (walks back to the bedroom and opens the underwear drawer)

Me: (rocking back and forth on the toilet like :mjcry:while i peep thru the crack in the door at trell)

Trell: (pulls out a pair of my wifes thongs and begins smelling them like :noah:)

so that was just one reason why i want dis nikka dead man..I hit up my ex-coworker who once told me he knew a nikka dat did "Wet" work...so from what i gathered the nikka a hitter, so i call this hitman up and schedule a time and a place. He shows up to my crib at 3pm and knocks twice..

Me: (answers the door) Yes?:mjgrin:

hitter: (turns to the side) :dame: "who you want wet up?"

me: :mjgrin:Come inside so we can talk!

Hitter: :dame:nikka my car running, just tell me and slide me da cash and a picture/adderss.

Me: :mjgrin:(hands him the cash, picture and trells address)..Can i be there when you do it?

Hitter: :dame:(covering his mouth with his hand) nikka I don't give a fukk all i know is this money better not be counterfit or im killing you and yo mama

Me: :dwillhuh:nah breh the money real..

Hitter: :dame:Now go back inside ur house and wait for me to call you and then you gone show up at the location, you got me?

Me::salute: Yes sir!

Hitter::dahell:yall milwaukee nikkas off da hook....da brotha man aint shyt nowdays boy i tell u, WHY DONT YOU TRY LOVING SOMEBODY!!:mjtf:

Me::comeon:So I should take my money back and get someone else to do the job?

Hitter: :dame:aint no refunds, I'ma do da job I'm just saying:dame:

Me::mjgrin:(closes door in his face while he staring at me like :dahell:)

So the hitter calls me up last night and tells me to meet him at Trell's apartment in 10 minutes, I show up with my boy Mike just for back up, we sitting in the car in the apartment parking lot waiting on the hitter, this nikka Mike gone pull out a bag of shrooms and start eating dem bytches like skittles

Mike: :mjlol:WANT SOME SHROOMS BENGJAMIN?:mjlol:

Me: :gucci:nikka chill out and stop yelling fukk wrong wit you

Mike: :russ:SORRY BENJAMIN BUT IM ABOUT TO BE BEEMED UP TO SCOTTY:russ: (mike stops laughing and sits in his seat and just stares straight ahead like :wtf:)

Me: aye Mike, you good? why you stop talking like dat :dahell:

Mike: :wtf: (just staring out the front window)

..5 minutes later the hitter knocks on our car window and tells us to take him to trell's apartment. The hitter got a big ass duffle bag, im like wtf :gucci:...so we walk up to trells apartment, knock on the door..

Trell: (Answers the door) :mjtf:fukk yall nikkas want?

Hitter: Excuse me Mr. Trell, these fine gentleman told me you were the man to speak to when it comes to "hitting licks" as the young boys like to say these days, May we enter my good sir?

Mike: :damn: THEY KICKING IN BRO AND IM BEEMING UP...HELP ME BRO:damn:

Me: (grabs mike and begins rubbing his back, walks him into Trell's apartment and sits him down on the couch)

Trell: :aicmon:Benji I'm TELLING YOU NOW nikka, YO GOOF ASS FRIEND START TWEEKING IM LIGHTING HIS ASS UP NO QUESTIONS..HE DEAD

Me: :whoa: no need for that cuzo, he good now he off them shrooms..

Hitter: :rudy:can we please get started? Everyone sit on the couch please. (the hitter pulls out a plastic tarp and lays it down on trells living room floor)

Me: :steviej:(whispering to Mike "it's bout to go down, get ready to run")

Trell: :martin:fukk GOING ON BENJI? fukk DIS nikka DOIN LAYING PLASTIC DOWN IN MY shyt:birdman:

Me: (Stands up with confidence and points at Trell:ufdup:) TRELL, YOU'VE BEEN BULLYING ME EVER SINCE WE WAS KIDS AND IM SICK OF DAT shyt MAN, IMA GROWN ASS MAN AND I CAN'T GROW TILL YOU DEAD. IF YOU GOT ANY PRAYERS TO GET OUT THE WAY GO HEAD AND DO EM NOW CUZ THIS MAN HERE IS A PROFESSIONAL HITTER AND HE'S THE BEST OUT THERE:jawalrus:

Hitter: (unzips pants, pulls out his dikk and starts pissing on the plastic tarp) :dahell:Hitman? What the hell? I do wet work..

Me::dwillhuh: yea, wet work, contract killer, right?

Hitter: :gucci:Nah nikka, wet work, meaning i Piss on nikkas for money..

Mike: (jumps off the couch and begins running around the living room) :krs:I'M BEEMED UP WITH SCOTTY, IM BEEMING :krs:

Me: :bryan:PISS ON nikkaS? :bryan:

Trell: (pulls out gun and walks over to the front door and locks it) :demonic:aye cuzo...

Me: :mjgrin: Yes sir?

Trell: You want it one way (pulls back hammer on gun)

Me: :mjgrin:which way is that my good sir?

Trell: :demonic:BUT IT'S DA OTHER WAY, fukk nikka (trell starts bussin shots, I jump behind a counter, Mike on the ground on his stomach humping the floor screaming "IM SCOTTY BEEMIN, SCOTTY BEEEMINNNN, trell walks over to Mike and pumps 3 shots into his back while screaming "BEEM THESE BULLETS HOE ASS nikka"...i Jump out the side window of the house and begin running to the car, the hitter is running behind me wit his dikk out screaming like :damn:..

:dahell:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Seen the "wet work" thing in the one movie before...

But still funny:russ: