I cant't bring myself to tell my wife she is smart

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I just can't do it, I don't have the ability to lie about it.

I have no problem telling her she is looking sexy even when she is looking :flabbynsick:

I have no problem telling her the outfit she is wearing is nice even when its :huhldup:

Boosting the self esteem of your woman is always a good choice. But for the life of me I just CAN NOT tell her she is smart. Any time she tries to get some sort of affirmation if she knows something I usually just keep silent and pretend like I am doing something else.

Nothing bugs me more that stupid females thinking they are winning an argument, and I feel that if I boost her ego on this it just hurts me.

Yeah, she has a PhD and a great job but only stupid people think that degrees make them smart. No, a degree just makes you a hard worker/good at studying.

To me, the heirarchy of intelligence is:

1) Logic and reason
2) Self awareness
3) Knowledge of facts
4) Grades

Am I wrong with this one Coli brehs?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Ya wife a smart dumb nikka:lolbron:

But real talk I don't know what tell u on this one.. U wifed her so u gotta live with it.. Just keep on doing what you're doing..

But theres gonna be one day where u be like "Shut yo dumb ass up":russ:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
lol This shyt spoke to me. My wife got better grades in college and in the end will have a professional degree, but goddamn she is not "street/common sense" smart. shyt is incredible. It's like their awareness just doesn't exist. They don't see danger. All they see is flowers and dandy lions and shh.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you have to tell yourself. I suspect it's more about you than her. :shaq2:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
lol This shyt spoke to me. My wife got better grades in college and in the end will have a professional degree, but goddamn she is not "street/common sense" smart. shyt is incredible. It's like their awareness just doesn't exist. They don't see danger. All they see is flowers and dandy lions and shh.

dandelion :sitdown:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
...how does one get a PhD without strong reasoning and factual understanding?