I can't stop generalizing people.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in marketing, generalizing is part of my job. I can't stop generalizing, and thus being prejudice. :wow:

:manny:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same but when you start to progess in your life you start to realize that ppl that don't look like you are going through the same struggles as you sometimes worse

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
and she had two of her friend's over here with her. One was a messican looking broad, she was aight...she was swole in the hip pocket region...she was aight...and the other girl looks liked Tisha Campbell, and she is hefty all up in her chest area..i was like [Bernie Mac]NICE! REAL NICE![Bernie Mac]. So we plaid some Uno, I was sittin on the floor by the table and my cuz and her girls sat on a sofa. As soon as the Messican chick sat down the air shot from her pantydraws into my nostrils, and it was unpleasant indeed...it smellt like a old nikka wit gonarheea discharges pissed into a turtle's shell and microwaved it

It made my head hurt so much after 15 minutes i had to go to my cousin's room to take a nap. So when I was sleep i dreamed I went back to the sofa and put my face into the warm spot where the Messican had been resting her festering uterus, and i inhaled the funky stench in extasy and let out moans like a lamb, while Tisha Campbell sat on my back and rubbed her feet against mine while she talked like an infant and started freestyling while she grinded her feet Then I felt that rush in my lower stomach and woke upp.....