I can't leave these hoodrats alone :to:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I told myself that after one of my ex's tried to trap me I'd leave them hoodrats alone...but man it's just something about them that keep me coming back. I started messing with this 1 girl I work with, shyt seemed cool at first but now I see this bytch is crazy. She is the type that would shoot a nikka if he gets her mad. She got a 4 year old kid...she's only 19. She sell weed, drink, tatted, just your typical ratchet.

I want to break it off, but I'm really ain't looking forward to the aftermath. Like I said, the bytch got some screws loose and we see each other just about everyday at work. The sex game is on point also...head have a nikka like :noah: And every trip she feed me.

At the end of the day though I know this ain't good for me so any advice how I can break this off?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Reevaluate your live, breh. All these hoodrats out here are living traps. You can do far better than this. I mean, nothin wrong with fukkin them every once in a while, but you need to get ahold of some quality women. If you can't obtain them then, once again, refer to my opening statement; reevaluate your life, breh.

With that out the way: Just keep it real with her. If that's your "girlfriend", tell her that you need some space. Tell her you can't focus on your life while in a relationship.

If she's just your main chick / main jump off, just flake her off. Stop hitting her phone, stop texting her, stop sexing her, etc. She'll eventually get the message. She should understand that you're not her man, right? If not, when she confronts you (and she will...I mean, breh...you work with her. :laugh:), make sure she understands it.

You really messed up by dating someone you work with, breh. Eating where you shyt always makes for a nasty meal.

Good luck.

:ld:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I know that feel bruh there's nothing like a super fine chick with nothing else going for her :blessed: :noah:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
b!tch got a kid at 19:snoop:

b!tch had a kid at 15:snoop:

she sell weed & drink:snoop:

and u in love with the puzzy

done.gif

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The thing is, craziness aside she ain't that bad. When she cool I actually enjoy being around her. But it's when the bad side come out a nikka be like :huhldup: