Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t get it :why:

I may of moved as a pre teen but the shyt is still corny to me

I look at comments on social media. Cacs/c00nservatives can’t keep Cali out there mouth no matter what the video or blog is about

My right leaning uncle brings up how much he hates Cali every single phone call and accuses them of passing laws that aren’t actually laws that have been passed(exit tax)

Just yesterday evening I was at a chipotle fucc in Effingham, Illinois(had to leave a bad review by the way) and a customer got agitated at the wait. Says how only had a few hours left to drive and is moving across country. The cac behind him “please don’t tell me to California “

Like :what:

Jesus Christ what is up with the meat riding ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Superiority complex. Texas cacs swear they’re in an imaginary competition with cali that they already lost
It’s spread to c00nservatives now too and some mexicans

My uncle swears up and down “everyone hates Californians it’s not just a white thing”

Mind you he is from Cali himself

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
California is weird from what I hear.

Better think 3 times before self defense shooting
Can't modify your car.
Letting people walk out with merchandise.
Giving junkies safe places to do drugs
Weird landlord/Homeowner laws where you can't just kick someone out

I'd have to live there to see what the big deal is.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
California is weird from what I hear.

Better think 3 times before self defense shooting
Can't modify your car.
Letting people walk out with merchandise.
Giving junkies safe places to do drugs
Weird landlord/Homeowner laws where you can't just kick someone out

I'd have to live there to see what the big deal is.

Its a gigantic state.....every part is so different. you gotta specify where you're talking about.

if I had to live anywhere in cali it'd be San Diego for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
California is progressive in as many good ways as bad and it makes fundamentalists and conservatives uncomfortable with losing their influence.

It's a huge ass state and it's 100x more difficult to govern than cac ass Iowa or Kentucky.

People are jealous of the weather and beauty of the state so there's a good portion of hate because they got shytty weather and confederate cacs running around.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
It’s spread to c00nservatives now too and some mexicans

My uncle swears up and down “everyone hates Californians it’s not just a white thing”

Mind you he is from Cali himself
He might not be wrong but it’s not for a good reason. It’s jealousy and the perception that every single person there is a blue haired they/them libtard as if they’re aren’t plenty of rethugs who live there just fine and comfortably. Them mission Viejo cacs I used to train were in their 40s-60s talking as if they really gonna move a place they lived their whole life :comeon: Take a drive down PCH :blessed: them cacs know they ain’t getting that view in Alabama or fukking Georgia

Cali’s negatives are COL and hardly no black people compared to the south. That’s it